BP has operations in over 80 countries, including in Indonesia, produces around 3.4 million barrels of oil equivalent per day and has around 21,800 service stations worldwide. Its largest division is BP America, which is the second-largest producer of oil and gas in the United States. BP owns 50% of TNK-BP, which is the third-largest oil company in Russia measured by both reserves and crude oil production. As of December 2011, BP had total proven commercial reserves of 17.75 billion barrels of oil equivalent. BP has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It had a market capitalisation of £87.1 billion as of 26 December 2011, the fourth-largest of any company listed on the London Stock Exchange. It has a secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange.
Role synopsis :
You will utilize your skills to create and evaluate high quality information and bring your insights to improve business discussions, understand and communicate risks to business performance, and sustain the system of controls over financial reporting, all within the financial policy framework of BP.
Key accountabilities : As part of the Challenge Program, the incumbent is expected to explore different roles and projects to ensure achieving optimum self development.
Essential Education :
- At minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting for the Challengers entering Accounting, Reporting and Control Department.
- At minimum Bachelor Degree in either Finance, Economics, Business from reputable university for Challengers entering Commercial roles. General Engineering major graduates with interest in pursuing career in business are welcome to apply.
- Outstanding academic achievement provided with GPA records
- Strong leadership experience in organization activity
- Strong analytical skill with problem solving attitude
- Excellent communication skill in Bahasa Indonesia and English both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and across different disciplines
- Strong understanding of finance/ accounting or commercial/business.